Re: door seals = $$$

>Why do the rubber door seals cost so much???
>$100+ per door!!  Ouch, there must be a better way.
>Also, what are the chances of finding seals for pop-out rear vent windows?
>
>So far no luck fnding these parts.
>
>Dan Hirth
>Raleigh, NC
>'69 Fastback, autom

Dan,

The door seals are expensive but they are OEM and an excellent fit, I
figure they'll last another 25 years or so anyway!

I could not find pop out seals anywhere and finisehed up replacing the
popouts with fixed glass as in the later models.  I'm thinking of adding
air vents in the rear pillars as well al-la the 71 & 72 models.

Regards,
Steve Farmer

Heads Together Systems Pty Ltd
PO Box 461 Rozelle, NSW, 2039
Sydney, Australia

Net: hts@hts.com.au
Tel: 612 9810 3866
Fax: 612 9555 1866
Visit our Web Site at http://www.hts.com.au/~hts

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.