door seals = $$$

Why do the rubber door seals cost so much???
$100+ per door!!  Ouch, there must be a better way.
Also, what are the chances of finding seals for pop-out rear vent windows?

So far no luck fnding these parts.

Dan Hirth
Raleigh, NC
'69 Fastback, autom

PS - I read some good tips posted here on (a)problems of low-rides, and (b)hard
downshifts with an auto trans.  Thanks.
Oh yeah, I fixed my barely too low ridee with KYB front shocks and coil-over
rear shocks (rides good, but with a little more engine/road vibration felt.