[Fwd: Re: door seals = $$$]

 Tim Fink                              \    /
                                        \  /
 69 Squareback (New 1776cc Motor)  \     \/     /
 79 Dasher                          \    /\    /
 81 Diesel Rabbit                    \  /  \  /
 67 Fastback                          \/    \/

tfink@hubcap.clemson.edu
--- Begin Message ---
John M. Kowalski wrote:

> I just bought some NOS door seals from a VW dealer in Germany.  They cost
> $60 each.  The dealer had to special order them from Wolfburg.  You may want
> to try your local VW dealer to see if they can order them for you as well.

I bet a VW dealer would want $200.00 for a door seal.

> The only seal that they didn't have was the rear hatch seal.
I know, for the squareback, that the rear hatch seal is the exact same
seal as the trunk seal.  BTW, the trunk seal costs less than the hatch
seal.  How does that work?

 Tim Fink                              \    /
                                        \  /
 69 Squareback (New 1776cc Motor)  \     \/     /
 79 Dasher                          \    /\    /
 81 Diesel Rabbit                    \  /  \  /
 67 Fastback                          \/    \/

tfink@hubcap.clemson.edu
--- End Message ---