?$#%*@ back-up lights

Dan Hirth, (too many "Dan's")

The previous message is correct (from "My65notch") Your RED reflectors
have aged and been bleached from the sun, turning them clear (sort of).
Follow the previous directions.

As far as the years for the round rear reflectors all years up to 69 had
the same lens, the base it sat on had three versions that I remember.
The front turn signals were first the bullet style, then they were
changed to the long horizontal style in '64 (I think) for the Deluxe
trim version, then in '67 or 8 went back to bullets for everyone 'til
69, then the body style change in '70 which changed all the lenses
except the headlights.

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net