Re: type 3 books

Yes you can get workshop manuals still if you look hard but not realy
exciting reading material. I was talking about genuine old factory VW
brochures and the like. The chances of finding them now in Australia are
not too good. I didn't think anybody would be interested in our Type 3
workshop manuals (especially when compared to the Bentley). The Elfrink
book is a good one too and quite hard to get now. He also wrote a very
good book on the beetle as most people would have seen and a slightly
hard to get book on performance for the VW, showing the available parts
from Okrassa, Denzel, Judson etc. A friend has a copy of this book and
it is hard back. Good history book.

Aaron.