Type 3 exh.

Pat,
	I don't think you will have any problem with any of the after
market extractor type exhausts.  The valence will not have to be modified.
I like the sound of dual quiet packs myself.  I do not like stingers cause
they are too loud IMHO.  You will run into a problem with the little heat
exchange thingy(sorry don't know what they are called).  The oon that
attaches to the little hose above the normal or large heat exchanger.  You
won't be able to use this with most aftermarke exhausts I have seen.  Make
sure you get an extractor for a type 3.  I don't want to insult your
intelligence but a type 1 extractor is very different from a type 3.

			Jason REnville