NOS Auto tranny

Does anyone know where to find either a NOS auto tranny, or some firm to
rebuild automatic type 3 transmissions????  Mine works fine
until it goes into 3rd gear....the engine revs.  It will go into
gear everytime and if you ease off the gas it works great.  It
shifts when it's suppose to and kickdown works fine.  I can't
find anyone in this area (Kentucky) to have a look.  Thanks for
any advice.  Larry Adkins    lda@lex.infi.net
Larry,
	Where do you live.  Here in portland I know of a 69 auto squareback
for sale.  There is no motor, interion or left fenders.  Has a good trans
and axles.  The guy wants 250.00 for it.  It has been sitting a while so I
am sure he will take less.  I live in Portland, OR.

	I would also be interested in someone that rebuilds these
transaxles.  I am interested in a sorta hi-po rebuild.

			Jason REnville