Re: Free foot washing

Steve Bradley wrote:

> At 14:04 10/14/96 -0700, you wrote:
> >My '71 Squareback seems to think my feet stink. When it rains, water
> >pours in the front under the dash. I've left it outside by mistake and
> >found up to 3 inches in the floorboard. Does anybody have this prob or
> >know what causes it?
> >
> >Steve B.
> >Then Marty Gray wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>          Check your fresh air box. There should be two hoses coming off it
> to the footwell. If they are gone/cracked/otherwise messed up then you will
> get a lot of water on the floor.

Hey, thanks for all the replys! I checked out my drain hoses and, sure
enough, that was the problem. Now I've get another prob. When I was
peering into the fresh air intake on the cowl, I saw copious amounts of
rust **inside** the intake. How do get to this area to remove the rust
and repaint?

Steve B.