A Notch above the rest!

Hello fellow t3 lovers!
    My buddy Shawn is lookin for a Notch,(Isn't everyone?) but I thought
I'd post anyway!
     Body condition is most important but need not be perfect or rust free.
Projects OK.  Need not have an engine or transmission but east of the
Mississippi is necessary.
     Anything outthere in a resonable price range?  If its drivable the money
that would be spent in towing costs can be spent on the car!

Thanks;  Keith Park  reply:  parkkj@crd.ge.com