How many amps is a windshield wiper engine ?

Hi all,

eh, I don't seem to find this stupid figure, but does anybody know how many
amps/watt a 6 Volt windshield wiper engine consumes ? I'm going to leave it
right where it is and use a 12 -> 6 volt converter instead. But I need to
know the amps and/or watt in order to get a proper converter.
HELP !?

Thanks