Oldest Type 3 found- information!

Wow we are all excited aren't we! I will type the whole deal out and
send it too are participants as I feel it is a very important article.
Hopefully Theo or someone with an idea of how to read German can then
translate it for all us dummies that only speak English. As for the
pictures I will scan them in shortly and send them to a couple of people
who have mailed me direct. Anyone know where chassis Number 000001 is?
Would it be in the factory museum. Anyone in Germany know? Anyone in
Germany in the Typ 3 Liebhaber Club?!?
See ya.
--
                      \|/