'73 T3 parts car!

Howdy all,

	I just looked at a 1973 Squareback parts car (rusty) that somebody down
the road is looking to get rid of, cheap.  Cool!  The best part... he's
willing to let me strip it at his place, then have the leftovers towed
to the scrap yard from there.  It hasn't been driven for 3 years, and
the tires are flat & trashed.  Rusted rockers, usual fender rust, etc.
Still injected.

	Couple of interesting doo-dads on this car... retractable stock belts
all around, lap-only in rear.  A stock-looking tiny map light, perhaps,
in the dash down low, right of center.  Looks as though it uses one of
the small lamps as is found in the speedo & gauges.  Is this original &
correct for a '73?  If so, where is the "on" switch?  Rear seat has old,
clear plastic perfectly-fitting seat covers over the stock upholstery.
Perhaps some kind of dealer option?  Speaking of seats... anybody know
if '73 front seats will fit directly into a '71?  Doesn't look like it
at first glance.

	I look forward to stripping this beast... adding some nice bits to my
square, getting a nice stash of spares, and even a few parts to sell.
Cool!

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle