speedo repair

Does anyone know a place to get speedometers rebuilt?  Mine sounds as if
some plastic gears are stripping inside.  I removed it during lunch
today, and I plan on disecting it tomorrow.  Nobody sells grey faced
speedo's anymore, so I'm hoping to fix this one.  Supposedly, according
to some fellow at RockyMt Motorworks, any speedometer repair shop in the
Yellow Pages can do it.  Well, not in Raleigh.  If it was built before
1990, they say "good luck".

Also wanted:  bumper mounted reverse lights
Know where they are sold?  I haven't seen any in ads or catalogs.

--
Dan Hirth

Raleigh, North Carolina
dhirth@mms.net