hood seal???

hi erin my name is jonce and i just talked to someone in N.Y. by the name of
shawn Albertin and he told me to contact you in regardes to a front hood
seal. im in dire need my square is coming back to me this weekend and still
no hood seal. i need one for my 66 but no luck locally. the U.S. in general.
west coast metric makes one but it bites so im still looking. any ideas??
any help you can give?

thanks Jonce    strtbug@ibm.net
66square
66bug