Re: heaters

	Refurbished gas heaters are available from a fewllow in New
Jersey... Ark Murvis?  Don't know how to spell his name properly.  Had
an article in a recent GASS newsletter.  There's also an outfit in
Colorado that sells 'em.

	I know somebody with modern, new *diesel* burning heaters, intended
to heat the cabins of big trucks.  Think he wants like $500 each for them.
Used VW gas heaters tend to go for roughly $100-$125 around here in "it
worked when I took it out" condition.  I believe that reconditioned setups
from the outfits mentioned above have prices somewhere in between.  (Sorry--
anybody have the contact info?)

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle