heaters

Now this is something that makes my ears prick up--heaters (for Maine
driving).  I havn't seen heaters (new ones) advertised in the usual mags.
Where can they be had, and how much, anyone know?  I was about to install a
wood stove in the back with a chimney coming out the top, or perhaps
install a Newfoundland dog and let nature do the work (good radiant heat
plus forced hot air)

Thanks in advance--

RBT

Dr. R. Bruce Thompson