New seat belts

>my 64 notch doesn't have seat belts yet, and with this aggressive traffic
>here in Belgium, I would like to have seat belts. Are there new ones
>available ? I have two points in the interior to connect them to. The first
>is just below the window on the side, the second one is on both sides of the
>tunnel. So the seat belt would run over my left schoulder down to my right
>hip. I've only seen lap-belts sofar, but I don't have the connection point
>on the left side of my seat...any suggestions ?

It's possible that it is there, just hidden under the carpet.  Sorry if this
is too obvious.  I can tell you that the later (that I am familiar with)
cars have a special plate welded to the backside of the metal at the bottom
of the door post to reinforce this attachment point.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                             Madison, Wisconsin