Re: years of T3 w/ round turn signals

> he round back-up lights, not even in catalogs.  If anyone else has
>  these (2-3" dia.), how are they removed?  They have a strange looking
>  white lens that's not totaly clear (or even transparent for all I can
>  tell).  There are no screws through the lens, and it doesn't seem

They're not back up lights. They're "reflectors" To get them off take off
your taillight lenses and assemblies so that there is just a hole in the rear
fender where your lights used to be. Then reach inside the fender and you'll
feel a nut on the end of a long "bolt" that come from the reflector. Undo the
nut and voila, your reflector comes off ( no wiring attached to them ).

Dan