Re: Type III miniatures

> >does anybody know if there are type III miniatures available ?
> >I can find bugs, Karman Ghia's, Buggy's, but no Type III's.
> >I would like a clean miniature thatr I can rebuild just like my own
> >64' Notch 1500S, which btw is standing in my garage with a blown-up engine :-(

	Unless I'm terribly mistaken, I have seen toy Notchbacks for sale by
some of
the toy vendors at the local (midwest) shows.  There's a store that
sells VW toys
in Ohio, and is fairly active with local VW clubs & events (they
supplied the
prizes for the Greater Toledo VW Club's Poker Run).  I can't remember
the
name of that shop!  Here's the info for another shop--from a business
card
I picked up at a show in the last year or three:

	People Kars
	VW Toys/Models/Memorabilia
	1.518.465.0477
	Frank Konisky
	RD 2 THIRD AVE EXT.
	Rensselaer, NY 12144

	I have never done business with this company, so all of the usual
disclaimers
apply. :)

-Greg
'71 squareback