*My Squareback for sale :-(

Alas, due to circumstances I can not control, I must sell my precious
Squareback.

So, I have for sale my 71 Squareback.  It's in great condition, totally
stock everything except the engine was rebuilt a while ago before I bought
it.  I will answer any questions you might have.  The car is located in
Northern California, about 100 miles north of San Francisco.  I also have
some pictures of it that I have scanned and made into JPEGs and would send
to anybody upon request.  I'm asking $1900.  My e-mail address is
anthony@pacific.net

Thank you.
Anthony Guzzi
71 Squareback for now