Which dizzy for me?

Hey...

I need to do a tune-up. Need points, condensor, etc.

I called for parts, but everyone wants the number from my
distributor. One guy told me I had to remove it!

Is there any way to get this # without major hassle? The car is
question is a '63 T3 Notchback 1500s. Don't mind getting dirty with
mirrors if that's what it takes - I just don't want to have to set
the timing after removing the dizzy, only to have to do it again
during the tune up :)

Thanks.
*Jonathan Hirschman*
*****Pathfinder*****