Re: Fuel Tank Hoses

Melissa & Jim wrote;

[snip]

>There is a rubber hose that breaks out the side of the gas filler pipe in
>the RF wheel well.  If this hose is cracked it will allow gas to spill out
>behind the RF wheel when you top up the tank.  Of course you will also lose
>gas on left turns.

Folks,

Is this pipe about 1/2" diameter and 12" long?  If so I am also looking for
one, they are unavailable in OZ.  I had thought of using some fuel
resistant hydraulic hose for the job but maybe the original part would be
better.

Regards,
Steve Farmer

Heads Together Systems Pty Ltd
PO Box 461 Rozelle, NSW, 2039
Sydney, Australia

Net: hts@hts.com.au
Tel: 612 9810 3866
Fax: 612 9555 1866
Visit our Web Site at http://www.hts.com.au/~hts

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.