front hood seal

dear type3 buds im having sort of a problem.  my squareback is near complete
and im in need of a front hood seal. i know wcm carries one but it is a poor
repop. i know, i stopped selling them to my customers.  i NEED one that will
fit properly n.o.s. or repop i dont care but must be of good quality. ive
owned this square for 9 years and she has never let me down. even on my
cross county trip 2500 miles in 4 days from san diego CA to Ann Arbor MI.
through all of this she deserves a decent full restoration and of course
hood seal. does any one have one? or know where to call to get one? if so
please e-mail me at strtbug@ibm.net or call me at my shop at 1-313-699-4220
or fax at 1-313-699-4043. est USA thanks for your help.

  Jonce
66 square
66 bug
56 single
86 vanagon
92 jetta
94 ford probe (wifes car) also she just wrecked it and is driving the jetta now!