Re: Pop me

I think the "thingie" is: 311-847-129B PROTECTIVE STRIP - HINGE [4 per car]

The above is the little black plastic covers that go on the hinge tongues that
are on the window frames (the hinge hooks) which are riveted on.

I'll try to draw an ASCII pictur below, Top view, looking down into the piller
x's are the piller, o's are the tougue (spot welded on.)

                                  inside of pillar
                   x                                        x
                    xxx          oooooooo               xxx
                       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o        xxxxx
                                           o                    inside of car
outside of car

God this looks vague but perhaps you can picture it!

Keith