Re: Belt me. Pop me.

HI!
     Theo;  there's supposed to be a tonque spot welded into the rectangular
hole to limit movement.  This is only done on the cars that have the popouts
that i have seen.
     What did I do?  I cleaned everything with alcohol and applied a liberal
amount of RTV to the hole and tonque on the frame and mounted the window,
propping it up to proper height and let dry in the normal open position.
No more rattle, works properly as there is little movement in the hinge anyway.
It will come apart if necessary but there will be a few scrapings to remove.`

Keith

PS it hurts too much being Belted by anything other than inertia reels!