wiper motor

hi all of you t-3 pervs.  im in search of a part. i need a 12v wiper motor
for my 66 squareback. im not sure of the part number but i do know that the
wiper arms must rest on the left hand side and the pivot point of the arms
on the right. this discription is as if you were sitting in the drivers
seat. also needed is the switch but that is not needed as bad. or does
anyone out there rebuild or rewind the 6v motor to a 12v. also i will not
use a volt-a-drop or resistors to drop the voltage. so please if you have
one let me know. from what i understand i can use a 67 or 68 wiper motor
with 2 speed switch. as long as the wipers rest on the left thanks Jonce

e-mail: strtbug@ibm.net
phone: 1-313-699-4220 or 1-313-483-7668
fax: 1-313-699-4043
56 singlecab