Re: Synthetic tranny fluid?

I ran mine at -28F once and yea it was stiff but it warmed up quickly. A
bigger problem at that temp was that the tires were flat-spotted for the 1st
mile      or so, That was fun!
     As much as I advocate the FI, that stock dual setup started with a cold
soak -28 with my 67 Fast.  Idled at 2200 though and the chokes just couldnt
work properly that cold, but hey! I was just glad to get on the road at all!

Keith