Re: Vehicle Title

We had a similar situation with a utility trailer that was given to us and
in major disrepair, just really the frame was left or good.

Well, my husband restored it to prime condition and did not have title as
this thing had not been operational for some time.  My husband got a new
title at DMV by filing a form stating that it had not been registered for a
given amount of time.  I guess there is some kind of "Abandonment clause".
He ended up paying less that $20.

Something to look into.

Sonya