Radio for 1964 T3

All,
	Does anyone have appropriate information to tell me what radios
are correct for my '64 Notch as I picked up a very good condition
Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio today which has AM FM and ??. I have already
stripped it apart to re zinc plate the housing and will re chrome all
the chrome bits- looks spiffy! It is also 6V/12V switchable from what I
can see. Will tell more later when I have a real good look. If it aint
right for the car I won't hurry so much. Very hard to find German radios
here in Australia!
See ya'll.
--
                      \|/