Re: speedometer

Let me add something to what I mailed the guy with the speedometer problem
(forgot his address). I first repalced my broken speedometer cable. Once
that was done the speedometer still made the shrill brain shattering
noises. That's when I decided the speedometer needed rebuilding.

Graham
'69 Squareback (former)
(Still on the road according to my 89 year old grandmother.
 "It's real loud.")