Re: ME among US?

--
A ME is someone that goes to school for 4 to 5 years, 5 years here at
Clemson, to learn about thermodynamics, fluid systems, measurement

 Tim Fink                              \    /
                                        \  /
 69 Squareback (New 1776cc Motor)  \     \/     /
 79 Dasher                          \    /\    /
 81 Diesel Rabbit                    \  /  \  /
 67 Fastback                          \/    \/

tfink@hubcap.clemson.edu
South Carolina