What watt?

Hi All,

I understand your point, Jim, maybe I missunderstood the original
question, but I thought that he had already solved the 12v to 6v problem
and needed to know which amp increment to set it at.

There are devices to step up and down the voltage, I have used them for
years. Safely. Yes, they do use more power. Yes, if you use a LOT of
these devises they can cause a power usage problem. But if it is only
for the wiper, go for it.

Besides, if he has an early enough T-3, there is no replacement 12v
motor to fit the existing armature. Period. If you will notice the
wipers move to the opposite sides of the windshield from the early to
the late.

Make sure you don't have a LOT of items using the voltage drop nor a lot
of voltage drop devices.

The original pushbutton dashes up to mid '64 had power routed from the
switch through the rheostaat to the wiper motor.  I've taken quite a few
units apart to try and fix them.

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net