Re: A Guzzi's Type 3 Number 54 exposed!

Anthony Guzzi wrote:

> Well, I hate to ask, but can you just post the thing to the list in plain
> text?  I was able to decode it, but when I ran it through M$ Word, it was
> prettty garbled.
>
> Thanks
> -A
> http://www.pacific.net/~anthony/

Anthony,
Did you have problems with the attachment Aaron mailed, or with mine??
Aaron's was the German original, meaning in German thus prettty garbled,
so decoding doesn't help much (wish it did :-}). I mailed the translation
as plain text in the email, not as an attachment, so you should be able
to read it, even without decoding. If you still have problems reading
that one, let me know.
Cheers,
Theo