Re: A few questions

Glass Fibre front fenders are available in the the UK from several sources, I
think both early and late styles are available.

As for the quality, they vary, I have rear fibreglass fenders, that were hard to
fit and almost as heavy as steel, and needed finishing of around the air intake
grills, but I know there is better around.

At least one company use the original colours for the Gel coat so do not need
spraying!!

I f you want more info I will try to get the companies phone no.s.

One company who have recently started making fibreglass t3 parts is called
Botchenvolks (01235 771070) ask for Paul Venners
He has or will have soon Early one piece flip fronts, Early rear wings, doors,
Late deck lids, and early bumpers. I dont know if he does seperate front
fenders.

Nic Webb
71 t3 Street race car
Team Roobarb & Custard