Notch colors

Hi,

Does anyone know which colors were produced for the 1964 1500S Notchbacks?
Hard to tell from the photos but this car has a white?/black interior,
push button dash, and looks like it was also blue before white as it is
now.  I am purchasing a vehicle out of state and the owner says the
original color was black but I didn't think this was VW color for that
year.  Anyone have a good or bad experience in buying and transporting
/towing a car out of state?  Are the wheel rims the same as the beetle for
the same year?  Is anyone reproducing the exterior trim or dash?

Thanks for your help:)

james watson
66-Bus
64S-Notch